HTC Global Services is expanding and have a mass hiring to be based in our MNC Client in Jakarta, Indonesia. We are looking for a qualified candidates like you.
Work Location: Jakarta Indonesia
Here below the positions available:
Position: Infra Architect/Specialist
- Sound Knowledge on technology management related to migrations including storage strategy, Virtualization, backup and recovery.
- Must have prior knowledge and hands on expertise in managing Physical to Virtual Migration, Virtual to Virtual Migration & Lift and Shift Migration
- Evaluating ISAT applications and infrastructure workloads for Data center Migration
- Throughly understand the migrations planned in different waves and document dependencies and risks
- Deliver assessment and technology strategy with related deliverable development and presentation
- Create and implement migration designs and guide Systems and TBO teams performing migration implementation tasks
- Technical leadership of complex cross domain architecture, design, implementation, and migration programs
- Provide technical and engineering expertise in areas of expertise including significant technical execution.
- Reviewing existing migration tools and process and provide recommendations for improving performance of the migration process.
- Providing necessary change and support documentation
- Strong collaboration, written and verbal presentation skills are a must.
- Certifications Preferred: EMC, NetApp, VMware,Cisco, Virtualisation, ITIL etc.
- 8+ years of experience within the infrastructure and data center spaces
- Candidate should have recent, real-world experience in large, complex data center migrations.
- Advanced experience in assessing, architecting, implementing and migrating to virtualized environment
- Minimum of 2-5 years client facing experience
- Have a solid understanding of general IT Infrastructure platforms including networks, servers, storage, virtualization and applications
- Exceptional customer presence and dedication to customer service
- Broad IT experience and expert understanding of IT Infrastructure and related business services
- Excellent problem solving and analytic abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated organization and planning skills.
Position: SD Agent (Service Desk Agent)
- As a single point of contact who have a problem and need help or service as well as providing solutions to problems that occur in user.
- Responsiveness to resolve incidents that occur and educate the user by using the existing IT devices.
- Provide a means of consultation and helps the user by telephone and other means of communication.
- Always be pro-active in terms of improving the skills and knowledge to all devices and applications making it easier to find and fix errors that occur.
Position: Asset Management
- Responsible for the short-term and long-term strategic management of IT Hardware (Desktop, Laptop, Server, Network, Storage, etc) and Software (License) within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording hardware assets and software license to ensure compliance with contracts.
- Responsible for maintain process documentation and accurate reconciliation of lifecycle data relating to program assets and the asset tracking system. This includes reconciliation between various data repositories to ensure consistency of all data sources.
- Responsible for managing preparation and distribution of pre-defined and ad-hoc reports related to asset management.
- Responsible for Asset Management audits and remediation efforts, investigating and resolving discrepancies to maintain data integrity of the asset data.
Interested candidates may send their updated resume in a WORD with the following personal details:
Applied for the Role of
Your application will be reviewed and will be called by our Recruitment Team for pre-screening.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
HTC Global Services
Established in 1990, HTC Global Services is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US with headquarters in Troy, Michigan. A global provider of IT Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing services, HTC�s client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC is committed to providing solutions that translate into tangible business outcomes for our customers. HTC manages IT environments, IT applications, and business processes of customers, focusing on providing transformational benefits.
We are a global IT solutions provider adding value to our clients and people through emerging technologies. We are dedicated to the success of our clients, employees, business partners, suppliers, community, and stakeholders.