- Responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts and generate page DOM and frameworks for both new and existing web/mobile applications;
- Design, develop and implement new websites, landing pages and mobile applications;
- Create intuitive wireframes, interfaces and interaction layer designs for analysis and review using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience;
- Maintain, improve, and update existing websites and applications as required;
- Contribute to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form;
- Match strategic direction with appropriate design results for the digital and web-based marketing initiatives while providing quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Passionate in identifying new trends, technologies and best practices. Minimal guidance is expected to a produce professional front end;
- Ability to take creative direction and produce highly engaging designs that show a strong attention to details;
- Excellent graphic design, layout and typography skills with strong, clean visuals;
- Strong creative layout, art direction, and typography skills;
- Strong UX design sense with the ability to create & annotate UI experiences / wireframe prototypes;
- Experience in creating Responsive web page design - mobile, tablet and desktop browsers;
- Experience in managing multiple projects & tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong time management and superb organizational clout;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Familiarity with designing for multiple formats such as email, display, social, web and mobile responsive/cross-platform.
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic/Web Design or related field required
- 1 year of experience in website/graphic design + UX/UI, preferably working on a large-scale digital projects or equivalent experience in a digital agency, media company, advertising agency.
Applicants are required to attach portfolio as part of the shortlisting process.