PT Forest Indo Niaga
UI UX Designer (Bandung based)
- Responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts and generate page DOM and frameworks for both new and existing web/mobile applications;
- Design, develop and implement new websites, landing pages and mobile applications;
- Create intuitive wireframes, interfaces and interaction layer designs for analysis and review using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience;
- Maintain, improve, and update existing websites and applications as required;
- Contribute to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form;
- Match strategic direction with appropriate design results for the digital and web-based marketing initiatives while providing quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Passionate in identifying new trends, technologies and best practices. Minimal guidance is expected to a produce professional front end;
- Ability to take creative direction and produce highly engaging designs that show a strong attention to details;
- Excellent graphic design, layout and typography skills with strong, clean visuals;
- Strong creative layout, art direction, and typography skills;
- Strong UX design sense with the ability to create & annotate UI experiences / wireframe prototypes;
- Experience in creating Responsive web page design - mobile, tablet and desktop browsers;
- Experience in managing multiple projects & tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong time management and superb organizational clout;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Familiarity with designing for multiple formats such as email, display, social, web and mobile responsive/cross-platform.
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic/Web Design or related field required
- 1 year of experience in website/graphic design + UX/UI, preferably working on a large-scale digital projects or equivalent experience in a digital agency, media company, advertising agency.
Applicants are required to attach portfolio as part of the shortlisting process.
|Perusahaan||PT Forest Indo Niaga lihat lowongan|
FOREST is a growing innovative tech company with its mostly young team members. An organization with organic growth to about 100+ employees in Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Taiwan - rated by Deloitte in the Top-500 Fastest Growing companies consecutively for year 2011 and 2012.
We have grown from a small mobile solutions provider, to offer a diversified service offering, which covers Telecommunication Platforms, Content Delivery, Mobile Advertising, Customer System Solutions, Health Care and also services covering the ICT sector.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Health and medical coverage for all employees which covers clinical and hospitalisation Career advancement within the organisation Opportunities to relocate to other regional offices in South East Asia Contractual bonus and incentives Training and self development programs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi