- Responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts and generate page DOM and frameworks for both new and existing web/mobile applications;
- Design, develop and implement new websites, landing pages and mobile applications;
- Create intuitive wireframes, interfaces and interaction layer designs for analysis and review using best practices, the latest web trends and all available tools to augment the user experience;
- Maintain, improve, and update existing websites and applications as required;
- Contribute to the development of creative concepts, translating them into visual and interactive form;
- Match strategic direction with appropriate design results for the digital and web-based marketing initiatives while providing quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Passionate in identifying new trends, technologies and best practices. Minimal guidance is expected to a produce professional front end;
- Ability to take creative direction and produce highly engaging designs that show a strong attention to details;
- Excellent graphic design, layout and typography skills with strong, clean visuals;
- Strong creative layout, art direction, and typography skills;
- Strong UX design sense with the ability to create & annotate UI experiences / wireframe prototypes;
- Experience in creating Responsive web page design - mobile, tablet and desktop browsers;
- Experience in managing multiple projects & tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong time management and superb organizational clout;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Familiarity with designing for multiple formats such as email, display, social, web and mobile responsive/cross-platform.
- Diploma/Degree in Graphic/Web Design or related field required
- 1 year of experience in website/graphic design + UX/UI, preferably working on a large-scale digital projects or equivalent experience in a digital agency, media company, advertising agency.
Applicants are required to attach portfolio as part of the shortlisting process.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Forest Indo Niaga was established in January 2010 with the focus of providing back-end application and Mobile Content services to other Content Providers/Aggregators in Malaysia. Our earlier aim then was on helping our partners adapt and prosper in the mobile industry. This was achieved through a simple plan we put Partners Experience above everything else if the users are happy the rest will definitely follow.\n In order to make this happen we begin by acknowledging the most important element a companys most valuable resources are the people that work there and at FOREST we only hire the best. We are not a conventional company with lots of rules and structures and we do not intend to become one. Experience tells us that providing talented individuals with a supportive team environment and the tools they need to reach their potential will generate the best results.\n We have grown to a strong and talented team in Malaysia within a timespan of 6 years and in the 3rd-Quarter of 2009 we launched our presence in Jakarta via Pt. Forest Media International – Indonesia to support to the growing demand from the most populous country in S.E.Asia.\n Do Visit Us to get to know us better…