Bank Resona Perdania
- Deep analysis of financial statements, especially related to corporate and / or loans within the scope in the field of manufacturing, business services (consulting services, accounting firms, lawyers, etc.), project finance, construction and property, financial institutions and insurance.
- Capable of reaching the target of credit growth, creating strategy of the managed loan portfolio, non-performing loan and other business in accordance with the targets that has been determined by Bank.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring Marketing, Banking, Finance, Economic, Law, Technical, etc. with minimum GPA 2.75.
- Business target oriented and having wide networking.
- Having experience within marketing area in corporate banking and/or lending field more than 3 years.
- Good comprehension in analyzing financial reports, understand about banking law and good negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Ability to communicate in Japanese and/or Mandarin language is preferable.
- Good appearance, communication, interpersonal skills and highly motivated.
- Good computer literacy (min. MS Office).
- Able to work well in a team, under pressure and tight reporting deadline
- Domicile in Jakarta, Surabaya or Bandung
We encourage individuals with the above requirements to submit application letter in English, along with CV, academic record, latest photograph and expected salary.
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Resona Perdania lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Bank Perdania was established in 1958 as a commitment to support the realization of better economic cooperation between Japan and Indonesia. The journey taken by Bank Perdania to achieve business maturity was accomplished through various initiatives, and this culminated in our success in establishing two branch offices in Surabaya and Bandung. The branch offices brought momentum for Bank Perdania in thriving to expand presence through banking industry in this country.
The continuous experience and learning process had driven Bank Perdania forward, followed by the changing of names to Daiwa Perdania Bank in 1994, Bank Daiwa Perdania in 1999, and Bank Resona Perdania (“the Bank”) in 2003.Supplied with extensive history of contribution in strengthening international business cooperation between Japan and Indonesia, the Bank have served and supported the national economic development for more than 55 years.
The Bank primarily focuses on Japanese companies, Japan-Indonesia joint venture companies, and local companies. The Bank provides services including various types of corporate banking products and services such as deposit, credit, export, import, remittance, bank guarantee, as well as leasing service through the subsidiary of PT Resona Indonesia Finance.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Resona Perdania
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 07 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan kerja sangat terasa kekeluargaannya serta cukup nyaman, tenang dan menyenangkan. Training dan setifikasi yang ada juga sudah bagus. Terdapat serikat pekerja.
- Perlunya perubahan manajemen terutama dalam pengembangan karyawan. Selain itu, masih terdapat kesenjangan dalam hal gaji antara karyawan baru dan lama.