- Works with and provides directions to R&D on product development
- Initiates market research studies
- Identifies and builds the brands's positioning and identity
- Plans out general look/image of the brand and design for packaging, merchandising materials and other collaterals
- Prepares yearly budget &calender of advertising, public relations, promotions and research.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.