- To build a clear Marketing Concept and Strategy for Gastroenterology business
- To build and execute the Brand Plans for the Responsible Brands (or Group of Brands), and to support the sales teams on the execution
- Develop project and marketing plans supporting new product introductions (pre-dominantly BGx) from both internal and external resources
- New Product Launch Plan development and execution
- Success in the role will take into account the delivery of sales against Plan numbers, utilisation of the promotional support budget and improved market share of brands across businesses line
- Work cross functionally across the organisation in executing the brand plans for the respective brands
- Leverage market insight and market research programs for key brands to answer key questions posed by the brand to deliver on unmet needs
- Drive activities such as congresses, CMEs, KOL interactions and others to realize the business objectives. Build relationships with the KOLs
- Create mechanisms to monitor and assess execution of marketing programs
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other functions within the country and with regional/global marketing partners
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Medicine, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) pharmaceutical marketing experience (specifically in Gastroenterology)
- Understanding about the key concepts of marketing and their application to Generic Brand
- Has strong knowledge of The Gastroenterology Area - specifically in the PPI Category
- Strong relationship with Gastros across Indonesia
- Strong understanding of sales processes with at least one year experience in sales
- Attitude of perseverance and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills with high likelihood to collaborate with other functions
- Gaji yang ditetapkan oleh perusahaan saya rasa sudah cukup baik, lingkungan tempat kerja pun bisa dibilang cukup kondusif, sehingga pekerjaan bisa dilakukan dengan nyaman.
- Saya rasa birokrasi yang lamban dan bertele-tele, sistem hirarki yang terlalu ketat serta tata cara yang kuno menjadi halangan bagi kayawan untuk bisa lebih mengembangkan diri dan bekerja secara optimal.
Wisma Pondok Indah Jl Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav V-TA Wisma Pondok Indah II Suite 1000 Pondok Pinang, Kebayoran Lama Jakarta Selatan 12310 DKI Jakarta
Abbott is a multi-national broad-based healthcare company with more than 70.000 employees with operations in 130 countries worldwide and approximately 40 manufacturing facilities. Towards reaching our aggressive goals in Indonesia, Abbott is committed to acquiring and developing the best talent in the industry by providing challenging opportunities in an environment that reinforces individual growth and development, and where the highest degree of integrity, individual initiative, balanced risk taking, entrepreneurial spirit and teamwork are encouraged and rewarded.