- • Multinational Company with 7 regional office in southeast Asia
- • Opportunities for enhanced learning
- • Join a high performing team
- Providing Clinical Support & trouble Shooting of medical equipment to customers
- Assist user to become familiarize with user of medical equipment
- Conducts training session, perform on-site and on-the job training on the company’s product to health professional in hospitals.
- Monitor the progress of on-site training activities to ensure training objectives are being achieved.
- Organize and executes the wide range of on-site training activities and liaise with multidisciplinary teams.
- Degree in nursing is preferred
- Candidate with nursing background especially in Surgical and ICU is preferred.
- Good command of English
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Young, energetic and committed with good working attitude.
- Able to work in fast pace environment with minimum supervision
- Willing to be post in Bandung ,Surabaya, Jakarta
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Senen Raya No. 135-137, Perkantoran Menara ERA Unit G-01 Jakarta Pusat 10410