Bank Resona Perdania
- Good Knowledge in bank’s collateral administration
- Good Knowledge in execute an assessment of collateral debtors and create collateral valuation report
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Fluent in English (Speaking & Writing)
- Good computer literacy
- Bachelor Degree from reputable University majoring Law, Accounting, Administration with minimum GPA 3.00
- Good appearance, highly motivated, ready to work under pressure and able to work as a team
- Having experience in bank’s collateral administration is preferable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
|Industri||Perbankan / Keuangan / Jasa Keuangan|
|Perusahaan||Bank Resona Perdania lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
Bank Perdania was established in 1958 as a commitment to support the realization of better economic cooperation between Japan and Indonesia. The journey taken by Bank Perdania to achieve business maturity was accomplished through various initiatives, and this culminated in our success in establishing two branch offices in Surabaya and Bandung. The branch offices brought momentum for Bank Perdania in thriving to expand presence through banking industry in this country.
The continuous experience and learning process had driven Bank Perdania forward, followed by the changing of names to Daiwa Perdania Bank in 1994, Bank Daiwa Perdania in 1999, and Bank Resona Perdania (“the Bank”) in 2003.Supplied with extensive history of contribution in strengthening international business cooperation between Japan and Indonesia, the Bank have served and supported the national economic development for more than 55 years.
The Bank primarily focuses on Japanese companies, Japan-Indonesia joint venture companies, and local companies. The Bank provides services including various types of corporate banking products and services such as deposit, credit, export, import, remittance, bank guarantee, as well as leasing service through the subsidiary of PT Resona Indonesia Finance.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Bank is committed to prepare beneficial programs suitable with the development of both national and international banking world by developing quality infrastructure, human resources, information technology, and integrated office network. As part of strategy that the Bank is formulating, in early 2014, the Bank has moved the Head Office from Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 40-41, Central Jakarta to Menara Mulia in Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 9-11, South Jakarta. This step is an important milestone which marks the Bank’s commitment to constantly give contribution by providing excellent service especially to Bank Resona Perdania customers. This relocation accompanies the Bank’s effort in increasing the sustainable growth through the improvement of prudent banking and Good Corporate Governance (GCG) implementation.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Bank Resona Perdania
- Masih Bekerja
- Information Technology
- 07 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Lingkungan kerja sangat terasa kekeluargaannya serta cukup nyaman, tenang dan menyenangkan. Training dan setifikasi yang ada juga sudah bagus. Terdapat serikat pekerja.
- Perlunya perubahan manajemen terutama dalam pengembangan karyawan. Selain itu, masih terdapat kesenjangan dalam hal gaji antara karyawan baru dan lama.