- Manage demand planning/forecasting and order submission to principal including the shipment / importation.
- Designing and generating monthly forecast.
- Continuously improving forecasting techniques, method, and approach.
- Coordinate new product launches with Marketing, Registration and Principal.
- Develop easy and customize tracking on end result and work processes of business in keeping all process is on the track in term of works and schedules.
- Follow shipment closely to ensure no delay in delivery by having good communication with forwarder and import division.
- Manage inventory targets (including safety stock levels).
- Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory measurements to management.
- Monitor SKU levels and recommend SKU rationalization initiatives in the future
- Bachelor degree from reputable university, any major with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in supply chain preferably in demand planning / master scheduling / procurement / planning.
- Have good analytical thinking and good perspective.
- Detail oriented.
- Well versed with MS Office application
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (familiar with Formulas, Functions, Pivot, etc.)
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written
- Good personality, good communication, responsible and trustworthy
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Gedung Wirausaha Lt 8 Unit 801, Jalan Hr. Rasuna Said, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia