- Work daily with Photoshop to cropping, retouching skin tone, body shape, and clothing; also refining products and managing colors.
- Understand departmental procedures relating to file management, back-up, and naming conventions.
- Min. 1 year experience in retouching in a high volume production environment, fashion industry, and e-commerce experience preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficiency with Mac computers and basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel).
- Possess in-depth knowledge of retouching skin tone, body shape, clothing, and product refinement; as well as color theory and the ability to control color/contrast for the web.
- Sharp eye for detail is a must.
- Comfortable working very quickly without sacrificing overall image quality.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills are a must.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- No work experience required.
- Internship position(s) available.