Medan Sugar Industry PT
Cash Management Section Head (Finance Supervisor)
- Make annual work plan and annual budget.
- Directing subordinates in making short-term work plan (Monthly / Weekly).
- Implement a work plan to:
- Check the positioning and precision of the Cash and Bank Balance.
- Monitor and ensure sufficient funds to cover operational costs.
- Monitor the payment of accounts payable and account receivable (AR / AP / Bank / Petty Cash).
- Oversee the expenditure of funds by the applicable regulations.
- Placing funds in the Bank with most profitable, most convenient, and most secure.
- Reviewing and creating / modify SOP.
- Responsible in Bank Reconciliation.
- Make a weekly Cash Flow Report and Cash Flow Forecast.
- Managing human resources within the section, includes coaching & counseling, performance management, training, and human resources development in the area of Cash Management Section.
- Make Work Reports and KPI achievement of Cash Management Section.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and be accountable for the performance of Cash Management Section.
- Perform other job related, given by their superior.
- Age maximum 32 years old
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Financial Management/Management with minimum GPA 3.00
- Computer literate (MS Office program, computerized accounting & Internet) and good command of English
- Mature, detail & meticulous, self motivated, independent, and able to work individually as well as in a team
- Having leadership skill to maintain and directing subordinates
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Willing to be placed in HO in Jakarta
- Willing to travel if necessary by the company
- Having minimum 3 - 5 years working experiences at the same field in manufacturing industry are preferable
- Posses good comprehension and analytical in financial and budgeting, having understanding about accounting is a must
- Have sufficient knowledge about banking products including but not limited to trade finance, treasury, loan and derivative products.
- Understand budgeting process and monitoring
If you meet with our requirement and want to take challenge and growth with us, please send your complete resume/ curriculum vitae (CV), recent photograph, and current & expected salary
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Medan Sugar Industry PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT. Medan Sugar Industry (MSI) is a new company. Hence we bring forth new attitude, new methods, new leadership, not to mention new machines and new equipments as well
We are a provider of high quality refined sugar for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry. We are a member of Samora Group, which has over 40 years of extensive experience in the sugar industry.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Our company is one of the biggest refined sugar manufacturers in Indonesia and we are expanding our business. Our factory is located in Cilegon and we are looking for qualified and highly motivated professionals with high commitment to be part of our team Our Vision: TO BECOME THE BEST SUGAR COMPANY IN INDONESIA Our Mission: Our Customers: Providing best services Providing high quality products Providing high value added services & products Largest Market Share Penetrate into Export market Our Employees: Continually increase skills & knowledge Continually develop innovativeness Continually development teamwork for unity Happiness in all employees Winning attitude – winning is fun Do not be too “comfortable” – be stretch Be a top employment choice sugar company Our Shareholders: Deliver healthy growth Deliver healthy profitability Focus on core business & expand with core Our Communities: Be a green corporation (environmentally friendly) Active in social development programs Be the #1 contributor in Indonesia’s sugar self sufficiency drive
lowongan kerja rekomendasi