- Make annual work plan and annual budget.
- Directing subordinates in making short-term work plan (Monthly / Weekly).
- Implement a work plan to:
- Check the positioning and precision of the Cash and Bank Balance.
- Monitor and ensure sufficient funds to cover operational costs.
- Monitor the payment of accounts payable and account receivable (AR / AP / Bank / Petty Cash).
- Oversee the expenditure of funds by the applicable regulations.
- Placing funds in the Bank with most profitable, most convenient, and most secure.
- Reviewing and creating / modify SOP.
- Responsible in Bank Reconciliation.
- Make a weekly Cash Flow Report and Cash Flow Forecast.
- Managing human resources within the section, includes coaching & counseling, performance management, training, and human resources development in the area of Cash Management Section.
- Make Work Reports and KPI achievement of Cash Management Section.
- Monitoring, reviewing, and be accountable for the performance of Cash Management Section.
- Perform other job related, given by their superior.
- Age maximum 32 years old
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Financial Management/Management with minimum GPA 3.00
- Computer literate (MS Office program, computerized accounting & Internet) and good command of English
- Mature, detail & meticulous, self motivated, independent, and able to work individually as well as in a team
- Having leadership skill to maintain and directing subordinates
- Hardworking, detail oriented, able to work under pressure and proactive
- Ability to work multitasking and fast response
- Willing to be placed in HO in Jakarta
- Willing to travel if necessary by the company
- Having minimum 3 - 5 years working experiences at the same field in manufacturing industry are preferable
- Posses good comprehension and analytical in financial and budgeting, having understanding about accounting is a must
- Have sufficient knowledge about banking products including but not limited to trade finance, treasury, loan and derivative products.
- Understand budgeting process and monitoring
If you meet with our requirement and want to take challenge and growth with us, please send your complete resume/ curriculum vitae (CV), recent photograph, and current & expected salary
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Medan Sugar Industry (MSI) is a new company. Hence we bring forth new attitude, new methods, new leadership, not to mention new machines and new equipments as well
We are a provider of high quality refined sugar for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industry. We are a member of Samora Group, which has over 40 years of extensive experience in the sugar industry.