- Review, control and approve journal entries (e.g. Account Receivable, sales, expense report, cash advance, account payable, accounting closing, etc.) in order to ensure compliance, timely and accurate recording and reporting to local standard
- Preparing all kind of reporting both internal & external need in order to ensure compliance, timely and accurate recording and reporting to local standard and headquarter
- Assist supplying sales budget/estimates information in order Ensure that sales budget/estimates information is available on time
- Liaise and negotiate with Distributor & supplier in order to Maintain and increase good relationships
- Review current business processes and propose recommendation if process inefficiency and/or ineffective occur In order to Ensure that the Company applies efficient and effective business processes
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Excel, SAP.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Temporary position(s) available.: for 5 months only (Fixed Term Contract)