The Indonesia Industrial Estate Association ( HKI ) are seeking for new tallented canditate as follow: Government Relation Executive.
- Identify, develop and recommend a portfolio of issues and policy objectives within assigned content areas that further the mission of the Association through federal advocacy. These issue areas may include, but are not limited to, access to care, stroke, and health disparities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to achieve policy objectives, working in collaboration with policy, grassroots and media advocacy departments. Manage at least one proactive legislative issue for the Association.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and channels of communication with Members of Congress, Executive Branch officials and their respective staff.
- Work closely with a variety of coalitions or organizations.
- Lead or serve on integrated team within assigned issue areas.
- Minimum graduated D-3 preferable from Law, Management, Public Relation/ Communication, FISIP.
- Ages 30 - 40 years old.
- Good appearance and able to speak English.
- Minimum 5 ( five ) years experience in the same field.
General Qualification :
- Honest, high spirit, eager to learn, and have good communication.
If you meet the above qualification, you are welcome to send your application letter (in English), resume (CV), reference letter, copy of ID card (KTP & KK), copy of diploma certificate (Ijasah), copy of formal training certificate and recent photograph (4x6) no latter than 2 weeks after this publication to :
Himpunan Kawasan Industri Indonesia.
Wisma Argo Manunggal Lt.12Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav.22 Jakarta 12930