- • Fast Pace
- • Fast Track Career Progression
- • Open Space
• Positively contributing to the overall strategy for IT within the country, and subsequent planning for effective implementation
• Collaboratively setting strategy for ongoing management of IT Operations within the country, including ICT & telecommunications, and promote the opportunities that technology presents to the business, including the feasibility of change and its likely impact
• Managing the installation, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance and effective use of IT infrastructure components with the country, ensuring that agreed service levels are met and all relevant procedures are adhered to
• Identifying and managing resources needed for the operational delivery of information and communication services within the country
• Taking full responsibility for budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting for the IT Operations function within the country
• Ensuring that service delivery in the Country is monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain or improve levels of service are implemented
• Managing the diagnosis of service delivery problems in the Country and initiate actions to maintain or improve levels of service
• Establishing and maintaining operational methods and procedures in Country and review them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency
• Managing arrangements for disaster recovery within the Country together with supporting processes and manage the testing of such plans
• Taking ownership for services within the country by running solutions for business
• Engaging with project managers, to ensure correct projects are produced for the Country, in a timely fashion, evaluating the quality of project outputs against agreed acceptance criteria
• Controlling IT assets within the Country, ensuring that administration of the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal of assets is carried out
• Ensuring registers and histories of authorized assets are properly maintained (including secure master copies of software, documentation, data, licenses and agreements for supply, warranty and maintenance), and verifies that all these assets are in a known state and location
• Ensuring that there are no unauthorized assets such as unlicensed copies of software
• Leading the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation of changes based on requests for change applicable to the Country
• Contributing to the planning of the installation and testing of new versions of system software within the Country, overseeing the implementation and resolution of potential and actual service problems
• Ensuring that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services, ensuring that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system
• Ensuring that incidents and requests are handled according to agreed procedures and that documentation of the supported components is available and in an appropriate form for those providing support
• Leading, developing and growing the IT Operations team in accordance with the company’s people principles and processes, including developing optimal structures and clear accountabilities, maximizing employee performance, providing mentoring and coaching, etc. to ensure the right people in the right roles to deliver IT services required to achieve business objectives
Financial Management of IT
• Managing all assigned financial budgets and targets, ensuring that there is adequate funding for IT Operations targets and plans, especially to meet development and capacity needs
• Participating in the IT procurement process with business owner(s) and Legal, from clarifying a specification to placing contracts, including identifying opportunities for business improvement
Supplier Relationship Management
• Developing and deploying mechanisms that lead to positive relationships between the business and offshore/onshore suppliers, including overall management and development of the commercial relationships with the senior levels of management in supplier organizations
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• At least 10 years’ experience in operational aspects of commercial IT infrastructure, with 3+ years in a management capacity of a team spread across a Country
• Sound technical background with a high level of skills in network, server and desktop products
• Understanding of industry best practices and the ability to drive implementation of the best practices across operational IT activities
• Demonstrated IT operations experience in an environment with multiple server locations (distributed) and Wide Area Network
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work on technical issues with engineers while translating work into business terms for executive reviews and presentations
Has this role caught your interest ? Apply now!
Tutup pada | 29/October/2016
- Mempunyai hubungan yang baik antar karyawan dan tidak ada yang namanya diskriminasi di perusahaan ini. Hal tersebut pun berpengaruh pada kerjasama antar karyawan yang terjalin baik.
- Perusahaan ini sangat bagus untuk para mahasiswa yang baru lulus yang ingin belajar dan mencari pengalaman di bidang industri IT.
- Sistem kerja yang diterapkan di perusahaan masih terkesan kaku. Selain itu, peluang karir pun kurang menjanjikan dan manajemen yang masih belum baik.
- Namun sebaliknya, perusahaan ini kurang bagus untuk mereka yang ingin bekerja lama dan mengembangkan diri, karena perusahaan kurang bagus dalam memperlakukan pekerja yang sudah lama bekerja.
Mangga Dua Square Jl Raya Gn Sahari 1 Mangga Dua Square Bl E/34-37 DKI Jakarta