Asuransi MSIG Indonesia PT
PT. Asuransi MSIG Indonesia – MSIG stands for Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group – has been operating in Indonesia for 40 years. As one of the largest multinational general insurers in Indonesia, our business has increased consistently each year. We provide insurance products to customers such as engineering insurance, car insurance, marine cargo insurance, industrial all risk insurance and others. Our operation is based in Jakarta head office as well as in 7 (seven) branch and representative offices throughout the country. Now we are seeking candidates to strengthen our operation.
Information Technology (code: IT)
- Maximum 35 years old
- S1 degree majoring Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or any related fields
- Experience minimum 1 year ; fresh graduate are welcomed to apply
- Computer literate of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, JAVA Script with intermediate or upper level skills (1)
- System Administration / System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft is preferred (2)
- 2 Full time position is avaliable (1. Programmer 2. Network & Infrastructure)
- Server administration sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notie
General Requirements :
- GPA minimum 2.75 (from 0 – 4 range)
- Good communication in English, both verbal and written
- Computer literate of Microsoft Office with intermediate or upper level skills
- Hard worker and able to work under tight schedule and time limit
- Having personality aligning with the orientation following MSIG values:
- Customer Focused, Integrity, Team Work, Innovation, and Professionalism and MSIG brand personality: Active, Confident, Efficient, and Sincere.
|Industri||Asuransi / Dana Pensiun|
|Perusahaan||Asuransi MSIG Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
The Company´s long history can be traced back to 1970 when PT. Maskapai Asuransi Indonesia started acting as a General Agent for Taisho Marine and Fire Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan. The growth of Indonesia´s economy eventually stimulated the development of insurance business in the country. A conducive environment as supported by the Government regulations prompted the establishment of joint venture general insurance company.
Then, on October 22, 1975 PT. Asuransi Insido Taisho with business license in general insurance industry No. Kep-588/MD/1987 on February 2, 1987 was officially established as a joint venture company between Taisho Marine and Fire Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan (70% shares) and PT. Maskapai Asuransi Indonesia (30% shares), with statutory capital of IDR 750 million.
Due to the changes in the Government regulations, in 1983 the composition of shares of the Company was altered to become 51% held by the Indonesian party and 49% by the Japanese party. However, since December 1990, as the statutory capital was increased to become IDR 15 billion, the share composition became 79.60% held by the Japanese party while the remaining 20.40% by the Indonesian party. Subsequently, on December 16, 1999 the statutory capital was increased to become IDR 40 billion with no change in the share composition.
On April 1, 1996 the Company's name was changed from PT. Asuransi Insindo Taisho to become PT. Asuransi Mitsui Marine Indonesia, following the change of parent company's name from Taisho Marine and Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. to become Mitsui Marine and Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
As of December 21, 2001 shareholding of PT. Asuransi Mitsui Marine Indonesia became 80% held by the Japanese party and 20% held by the Indonesian party.
Since April 1, 2003 the Company's name was changed from PT. Asuransi Mitsui Marine Indonesia to become PT. Asuransi Mitsui Sumitomo Indonesia, following the parent company's new name Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan and also by the transfer of business portfolio of PT. Asuransi Sumitomo Marine and Pool to PT. Asuransi Mitsui Marine Indonesia.
PT. Asuransi Sumitomo Marine and Pool, was established on September 7, 1990 as a joint venture Company between The Sumitomo Marine and Fire Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan and PT. Pool Asuransi Indonesia.
By the merger of its parent company on October 1, 2001 where parent company's name became Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan shareholding of PT. Asuransi Sumitomo Marine and Pool became 72% Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan and 28% PT. Pool Asuransi Indonesia.
As from November 22, 2002 composition of shares was changed to become 100% owned by Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan. On March 31, 2003 PT. Asuransi Sumitomo Marine and Pool transferred its business portfolio including employees to PT. Asuransi Mitsui Marine Indonesia.
On April 1, 2003, PT Asuransi Sumitomo Marine and Pool was dissolved by its parent company.
On September 16, 2003 the 20% shares of the company held by PT. Maskapai Asuransi Indonesia were transferred to Mr. Rudy Wanandi.
On June 30, 2007, Aviva Insurance in Indonesia was integrated into PT. Asuransi Mitsui Sumitomo Indonesia following the acquisition of Aviva's general insurance operations in Asia by Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan.
Since April 1, 2008 the Company's name was changed from PT. Asuransi Mitsui Sumitomo Indonesia to become PT. Asuransi MSIG Indonesia.
On September 30, 2008 the 80% shares of the Company held by Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan were transferred to MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte., Ltd., Singapore; a wholly subsidiary of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd., Japan.
On October 1, 2010, following the integration between MSIG Insurance, Aioi Insurance and Nissay Dowa Insurance in Japan, PT. Asuransi MSIG Indonesia and PT. Asuransi Aioi Indonesia have also completed its integration in Indonesia by way of business portfolio transfer from PT. Asuransi Aioi Indonesia to PT.
Asuransi MSIG Indonesia.
In its efforts to always give the best services to the customers, the Company has further strengthened its corporate structure through continuous efforts to develop its manpower as well as to improve efficiency of the operational system and administrative procedure.
Since 1983 the Company has been running computerized, followed by some enhancements in 1994 for higher capacity and more effective processing. Even then the Company continuously improves its computer system in order to give better services to its customers.
Moreover, in order to smoothen relationship with our customers outside Jakarta, we have established 4 Branch Offices and 3 Representative Offices, namely:
- Surabaya Branch, since June 24, 1992
- Medan Branch, since June 24, 1992
- Bandung Branch, since October 27, 1992
- Batam Branch, since February 24,1995
- Semarang Representative, since April 1, 2003
- Denpasar Representative, since July 1, 2004
- Palembang Representative, since March 1, 2005
In 2014, the Capital of the Company has increased from IDR 40.000.000.000 become IDR 100.000.000.000 with unchanged of the percentage of shares which are 80% shares of MSIG Holdings (Asia) Pte. Ltd. and 20% shares of Mr. Rudy Wanandi.
The Increase Capital of PT. Asuransi MSI Indonesia effective as from 30th May 2014.
It is in line with Government Regulation No. 81 Year 2008 Article 6B that the Insurance Company shall have minimum capital IDR 100.000.000.000 at the latest on 31st December 2014.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Asuransi MSIG Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 03 Desember 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang mengedepankan kualitas. Bisa belajar banyak tentang asuransi. Perusahaan juga cukup memperhatikan kesejahteraan karyawannya. Disediakan bonus pertiga bulan dan gajinya relatif tinggi.
- Fasilitas di kantor masih kurang memadai sehingga terkadang kinerja karyawan terasa kurang maksimal. Di samping itu, work life balancenya juga perlu ditingkatkan lagi.