- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings reports
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Know how to operate MS office
- Ability to manipulate large amount of data to compile audit report
- HIgh attention to detail, have a good analytical skill and problem solving skill.
- Applicants must be willing to travel to plantation outside Jakarta
- Entry level position
- If have a background in plantation auditing or familiar with audit procedures and standards that would be an additional point
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.