- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings reports
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Know how to operate MS office
- Ability to manipulate large amount of data to compile audit report
- HIgh attention to detail, have a good analytical skill and problem solving skill.
- Applicants must be willing to travel to plantation outside Jakarta
- Entry level position
- If have a background in plantation auditing or familiar with audit procedures and standards that would be an additional point
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Review ( PT Incasi Raya (Jakarta) )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Mendapatkan bonus tahunan yang cukup lumayan dan bisa menambah penghasilan karyawan. Mempunyai budaya kerja yang cukup baik dan mendukung pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
Gaji yang diberikan masih termasuk kecil dan belum bisa menunjang kebutuhan karyawan. Belum lagi, kenaikan gaji pun masih terlalu kecil.