- Plan, direct and execute project management activities related to engineering functions (structure, civil, architecture, mechanical, electrical and plumbing) for property building.
- Monitor progress against schedule and project budget.
- Allocate appropriate resources to deliver projects results.
- Interface between project delivery team and end user.
- Selection and Evaluation process Contractors
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture.
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field (as Engineering Manager) is required for this position.
- Having dealing portfolio in Property Developer project
- Strong leadership, good in managing team, tough, work under pressure
- Excellence communication in English
- Strong character and professional in handling contractors
- Excellence analytical thinking and problem solving
- Excellence planning and cost budgeting
- The project will be located in West Java