relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Creative and excellent presenting skills
- Experienced in product lauching, workshop, press release, planning company events.
- Marketing support function such as : Responsible in making sales kit, promotional tools, merchandise, and gimmicks.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Good relation with media, journalist (digital & printed), advertising company.
- Self motivation
- The ability to be a team player
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Marketing Communication/Public Relations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.