- Fully in-charge to carry out initial set up and registration of representative office in Jakarta
- To market and ensure brand acceptance of our products in the industry
- Establishes and achieves sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Manage operations of Jakarta representative office
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Prior experience in the Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) industry would be an added advantage
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available.