PT Alumagubi Indonesia
- Testing for mobile applications across different platforms and devices (e.g. Iphone, ipad)
- Published one or more ios apps in the apple appstore
- Creating the best mobile user
- Set in building native mobile
- Integrating android applications to testing devices, beta testing platform (e.g. Testflight), and android play store
- Acting as lead iOS and/or Android developer. Depending on the skills set can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across the other
- Drive the enablement of smartphones and tablet devices globally across all divisions of the company
- Build out mobile services across the organization
- Build iOS and android apps according to technical design specifications.
- Design, configure and implement software systems.
- Follow Apple iOS Android coding standards.
- Write unit tests for new and existing code.
- Design and build modular components to promote reuse.
- Successfully work in an agile development organization with quick turn around and freedom to be extremely creative.
- Must have experience in gathering requirements and good communication skills.
- Will conceptualize, design, build, and deploy small projects, plus contribute in multiple facets to larger team projects.
- Application development experience with either internal corporate apps or external consumer apps available to the popular app stores.
- Ensure that shared services are utilized, development standards are being adhered to and best practices are followed.
- Develops application system specifications, develops, tests and implements effective, cost efficient application solutions.
- Generation of appropriate documentation: project plans, requirements and design documents, use cases, storyboards
- Coordination with other IT staff to leverage shared services.
- Working closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Standardising the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort
- Optimising performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Attend industry events/ conference – both attending and presenting
- Maximum 30 years old
- Working experience at least 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related major from reputable university
- Excellent knowledge & advanced skill set in building NATIVE mobile
- Applications in iOS or Android
- Understand method of testing for mobile applications across different platforms and devices (e.g. iPhone, iPad)
- Able to code on, both iOS and Android,is a plus, but not a, must
- Having a good logic
- Willing to work hard, honest and strong self--‐initiative with/without supervision
- Able to work individually or in team, under pressure or not
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta Utara
- Bring--‐Your--‐Own--‐Device method and no smoking principle are encouraged
- Having knowledge to Analyze and Develop System
- Master the concepts of Model--‐View--‐Controller (MVC) and Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- For Android:
- Strong programming experience in Java/J2EE andAndroid
- Experience using SQLite, JSON, XML and Web Services
- Familiar with SVN and Git Experience in integrating Android applications to testing devices, beta testing platform (e.g. TestFlight), and Android Play Store
- Experience with Android application development using EclipseIDE
- Familiar with Android SDK and some opensource libraries
- For iOS:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in building iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) applications
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the Apple AppStore
- Experience integrating iOS applications with remote web
- services, such as REST/HTTP with JSONorXML
- Experience in integrating iPhone/iPad applications to testing devices, beta testing platform (e.g. TestFlightApp), and Apple AppStore
- Experience with iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) application development using CocoaTouch, Objective-- C,and Xcode IDE
- Familiar with iOS SDK and some open source libraries (controls)
- Familiar with SQLite and MySQL
- Strong user--‐interface design skills with ability to rapidly literate through prototypes
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding and interest in creating the best mobile user experience
- Having knowledge in GWT,
- Sencha/PhoneGap/Titanium is an
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Alumagubi Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. Alumagubi Indonesia is a growing IT Company dedicated to fulfill all their client’s IT needs. 'Alumagubi' means "We can do whatever you want" in Indonesian phrase. Its uniqueness initiated us to represent our confidence as one-‐stop-‐solution partner in providing their IT related services, ranges from Web & Mobile development, consulting & procurement services, digital marketing to smart IT system solution.
Alumagubi provide a high paced dynamic working environment, with deadlines, process and innovative thinking at satisfying their client’s IT needs. Our development team is continually supported and encouraged not only to earn better income but also to grow their skills and creativity.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Good company Great people Growing business Strategic work field Higher prospective career Assured future Working overseas opportunity