- Monitoring daily activity on Customer Services team both export and import.
- Coordinating and work together with Ocean Import & Export Operation team.
- To communicate with Consignee/origin office for every related issue to give the best service to customer (if necessary during person in charge absence).
- Fulfill inquiry from Agent/DDP.
- Arrange and monitoring global account shipment.
- To make sure all the team work based on SOP.
- Maintain Good relationship with the customer by visiting them on regular basis.
- Replying email less than 2 hour and inquiries within 24 hours the latest.
- Make necessary report and update to the customer on crucial situation (escalation).
- Monitoring clearance with operation import team up to the cargo deliver to C/nee warehouse (during person in charge absence).
- Coordinate, monitoring and back up all Global Commercial Staff on daily basis.
- Developing potential account that could support Ocean volume achievement.
- Support operation export team as the main gate communication both internal and external party.
Technical & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in forwarding/logistic companies, with 3 years of experience in manages several direct reporting staff.
- Degree holder in Foreign Trade, Economic
- Knowledge and understanding of forwarding operations across multiple modes, especially by Oceanfreight.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work under pressure
- Innovative, assertive, customer-oriented and analytical
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Possess core competences including leadership, managing change, target and result focus, entrepreneurial responsibility and team steering.
We are looking forward to receive your online application including cover letter and CV in English as well as all relevant references mentioning "CS Oceanfreight" in the subject