- Monitoring daily activity on Customer Services team both export and import.
- Coordinating and work together with Ocean Import & Export Operation team.
- To communicate with Consignee/origin office for every related issue to give the best service to customer (if necessary during person in charge absence).
- Fulfill inquiry from Agent/DDP.
- Arrange and monitoring global account shipment.
- To make sure all the team work based on SOP.
- Maintain Good relationship with the customer by visiting them on regular basis.
- Replying email less than 2 hour and inquiries within 24 hours the latest.
- Make necessary report and update to the customer on crucial situation (escalation).
- Monitoring clearance with operation import team up to the cargo deliver to C/nee warehouse (during person in charge absence).
- Coordinate, monitoring and back up all Global Commercial Staff on daily basis.
- Developing potential account that could support Ocean volume achievement.
- Support operation export team as the main gate communication both internal and external party.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in forwarding/logistic companies, with 3 years of experience in manages several direct reporting staff.
- Degree holder in Foreign Trade, Economic
- Knowledge and understanding of forwarding operations across multiple modes, especially by Oceanfreight.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work under pressure
- Innovative, assertive, customer-oriented and analytical
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Possess core competences including leadership, managing change, target and result focus, entrepreneurial responsibility and team steering.
The Integrated logistics group.
DB Schenker has roughly 95.000 employees and about 2000 offices around the world. We are one of the world's leading providers of integrated logistics services, offering a land transport, air and ocean freight as well as comprehensive logistics solution and global supply chain management from a single source. DB Schenker is a Deutsche Bahn AG company.
Review ( PT Schenker Petrolog Utama )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Rekan kerja di dalam perusahaan sudah cukup baik, rama dan cukup kooperatif. Hal ini tentu saja membuat kerjasama tim menjadi cukup baik dan cukup solid.
Gaji yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya relatif kurang kompetitif dengan perusahaan lain. Terlebih mengingat perusahaan merupakan perusahaan dengan skala internasional.