- Develop annual marketing plan
- Managing promotion material, round table discussion, slide presentation,exhibition, symposia
- Ensure effectiveness and realization of budget as well as adherence with the appropriate budget control procedures to maximize the product profitability
- Mastering in clinical profile/ product information update the product clinical studies, SWOT, manufacturing, distribution channel in order to ensure the optimal opportunities
- Analyze market demand/ data, sales of each product in more detail manner, as well as competitor data
- Propose sales target and market positioning of each product, identify the key issue and develop the sharp strategies
- Coordinating with Sales Management to make sure the implementation of marketing program runs well
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or Science.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Pharmaceutical.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Decision making, critical thinking.
- Self-motivated, initiative, maintains a high level of energy.
- Accuracy and Attention to details.
- Tolerant and flexible, adjusts to different situations.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently.
- Full-Time position(s) available..