The Project Coordinator plays a key role in the functioning of the work force operations in the fire safety systems and products division. You will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision of the work force as well as driving the strategic implementation of project/service campaigns. A typical day will include: providing direction to the work force, coordinating schedules with clients, implementing campaigns, and reviewing the status of campaigns in order to optimize performance. Additionally, you will troubleshoot and resolve site issues, requiring you to handle clients with grace and confidence while working closely with the management team and internal departments.
• Ability to speak English and Bahasa Indonesia is preferred
• Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently within a high-paced changing environment
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and communication skills
• Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
• Must have at least (2) years of previous experience in a leadership role.
• Must have computer skills (i.e., MS office, email)
• Must be willing to travel to project locations
• Must have at least a high school diploma
• Knowledge of restaurant fire suppression systems is desirable, but not mandatory
• Ideal candidate is someone who possesses the ability to take initiative and drive projects with minimal supervision
• Plans, implements and supervises the activities of the installation/service and work force
• Ensures consistency of field installation and service activities
• Establishes and maintains a high level of quality and timely installation/service to clients for maximum retention
• Produce weekly reports outlining project/service performance to include individual workforce efforts and results
• Meet weekly with management to go over project/service campaigns and weekly reports
• Handles project/service funds and tool inventories
• Occasionally travels to project locations for inspection of service progress
• Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries and damage to property
• Interact with internal departments as well as external clients including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful project/service campaign
• Self-manage tasks / schedule for effective and efficient time management
• Troubleshoot project/service issues, resolve any issues and reconcile discrepancies
• Present self in a professional manner
PT. Maste Dayaa is an authorised agent, distributor and stockist for the highest quality fire protections systems and products, steam energy conservation products, specialty chemicals and waste management systems among other industrial solutions. This job opening is specifically for the fire protection systems and products division.
Maste Dayaa is a leading provider of Fire Protection Systems and Products, delivering service to consumers and organizations throughout Indonesia. Maste Dayaa has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 30 years with a track record that can be found in a range of industries including Oil & Gas, Mining, Power Planets, and HORECA. Maste Dayaa is the authorized distributor of leading products including ANSUL, America’s top respected fire protection company, which is a premium brand of the globally recognized Tyco International. Maste Dayaa is committed to provide the best quality products and services to assist its clients to achieve the highest possible efficiency for their production processes.