OMRON Electronics PT
Project & Infrastructure Sales Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have knowledge of PLC, Motion Control, Control Component & Temperature Controller e.g. Timer Counter, Relay, Display Unit and Sensor
- Have experience for implementing project and directing project works at Factory and Infrastructure Business
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Must have “A” driving license
- Willing to travel and take up challenge
- Good Presentation Skills
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Job description :
- Responsible for managing, implementing project and directing project works
- Defines and executes project objectives, plan, stages, schedules, deliverables and cost estimates
- Manages and monitors project progress from initiation to final implementation
- Helps in evaluation of vendors/suppliers base on business implications and technical feasibility
- Tracks and ensures projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standard Assists in the review of E&S Project sales's report to identify those aspects requiring personal attention and support
- Develop new Project & Infrastructure SI partner to maximize as new Biz
- Mainly take responsibility plan own group strategy and execution based on deep understanding of Indonesia market & customers
- Facilitate the growth of the Infrastructure business and project
- Do strategic planning for future infrastructure business and project
- Create proposal for analyst result about infrastructure product and infrastructure business
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||OMRON Electronics PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Omron is a world leader in automation control. We have a worldwide global network covers five regions: Europe, North and South America, Japan, Greater China, and the Asia Pacific.
Omron adopted the corporate motto "At work for a better life, a better world for all."
Since that time Omron has committed itself to meeting the needs of society through the products and services it offers, and also by being a responsible corporate citizen that participates in the local communities where it does business.
Omron focuses its efforts on such activities as social welfare, culture and the arts, science and technology, and international exchange.
In striving to make its locally based operations to give fast and efficient service and also to provide the systems and solutions of the local business, PT. Omron Electronics was established in Jakarta on 1st November 2002.
This region covers all over Indonesia in a vast distance of five main island: Kalimantan, Sumatera, Irian Jaya, Sulawesi and Java.
Our Engineering team consist of product specialists, with experiences in Sensing Devices, Programmable Controllers, Control Components, and many other Omron product. With our knowledgeable consultant, we are able to help the customer to convert a conventional factory system into trouble-free, automatic, and easy monitoring system.
We committed to service the customer by provide the information and arrange some promotional program such as exhibition, seminar, and also product symposium. If there is any inquiry of catalogues and other marketing promotions, the marketing service section shall ensure that you receive prompt and satisfactory answer.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The OMRON Group corporate motto, "At work for a better life, a better world for all," was conceived by founder Kazuma Tateisi as a means of communicating the idea that a company should work for the benefit of society. It was designed to express that idea in a concise, clear phrase for employees. The motto is now positioned as a simple and clear statement describing the underlying concept for the OMRON Principles. OMRON’S employees benefit society by proactively sensing the needs of people and rapidly creating solutions to meet those needs
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
OMRON Electronics PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Admin / Customer Service
- 23 September 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan yang menekankan sistem yang kekeluargaan. Work life balancenya juga cukup baik karena muatan kerja yang dibebankan tidak begitu banyak.
- Kenaikan gaji yang tidak menentu, kalaupun ada nominalnya tidak lah signifikan. Selain itu, jenjang karirnya juga masih harus dikaji ulang lagi.