- Be a team leader who is able to solve technical problems and assign tasks to the team members.
- Program, test and debug all web applications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy web applications.
- Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.
- Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
- Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies.
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure.
- Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes.
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production
- Maximum 35 years old
- Full-time employee, no internship, part time, or remote
- Working experience at least 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related major from reputable university
- Excellent knowledge & advanced skill sets on SQL (along with advanced query), PHP, CMS, HTML5 and CSS3
- including testing method for cross-platform browsers
- Great knowledge and experience in using PHP framework is a must, especially, but not limited to,
- CodeIgniter (CI)
- Experienced in translating design to code; PSD (Photoshop) to HTML + CSS + JS
- Understanding of jQuery and AJAX would be an advantage
- Understanding of Twitter Bootstrap and mobile responsive design would be an advantage
- Having work portfolio or programming experience to show would be an advantage
- Great knowledge and experience in using and customizing WordPress or other CMS, is a plus
- Willing to work hard, honest and strong self-initiative
- Able to work individually or in team, under pressure or not
- Willing to be placed in Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta Utara
- Experience: Minimum 3 years (software development related)
Location : Jl. Pantai Indah Barat, Kompleks Ruko Toho Blok A no. 15 Lt. 3
Kamal Muara - Pejaringan – Jakarta
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Alumagubi Indonesia is a growing IT Company dedicated to fulfill all their client’s IT needs. 'Alumagubi' means "We can do whatever you want" in Indonesian phrase. Its uniqueness initiated us to represent our confidence as one-‐stop-‐solution partner in providing their IT related services, ranges from Web & Mobile development, consulting & procurement services, digital marketing to smart IT system solution.
Alumagubi provide a high paced dynamic working environment, with deadlines, process and innovative thinking at satisfying their client’s IT needs. Our development team is continually supported and encouraged not only to earn better income but also to grow their skills and creativity.