- Coordinating administration between travel and event division.
- Maintaining invoices to merchants.
- Preparing all details from merchant agreement, report, and data analysis.
- Supporting travel and event daily operation.
- Helping to provide customer service.
- Willing to learn.
- Able to work in a team.
- Knowledgeable about travel and events.
- Fluent in English.
- Attention to details.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Event Management, Marketing, or equivalent.