Job Descriptions :
Required to maintain and build up the vitamin business within Indonesia in terms of sales and gross margins, will have a high degree of independence and work with minimum supervision, will be required to draw up account plans for identified key accounts to maintain and grow the business, and when required to formulate and implement marketing strategies for specific product lines, excelent understanding of end customer's applications and be able to translate product features to benefit the customers, whether in terms of technical solution, cost savings or both, work closely with the principlas and their technical staff to practively innovate and response to market needs, implement improvement plans and solve problems, strong understanding of the vitamin products, their features and benefits in the various applications witihin the relevant industries, excelent knowledge of the factors influencing and trends in the relevant market segments and relationships with key customers and principlas in the pharmacy/vitamin industry, day to day organization and management of product portfolios. this would include pricing, stock management, forecasting and esnuring high levels of customer service and performance against agreed targets of gross margins and stock management, familiarize self with current new pharmaceutical preparations prescibed for utilization by patients, plan, administer, organize and successfully implement all activities in relation to the pharmacy operations, sufficient familiarity with hospital practices, gidelines, and regulations in relation to compounding and apportioning medications, proficiency in directing, overseeing, and evaluating the work of technical and professional staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Medicine, Medical Science, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): understand the segmentation of vitamin market in Indonesia, excellent planning, analytic, presentation and communications ability, proficient in microsoft computer applications, pharmacy practice and regulatory compliance expertise, Pharmacy process/project management expertise with emphasis on details and follow through,do negotiation with supplier and principle with regard to pricing policy and product
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.