- Implement the organisation's credit policies so that an acceptable level of risk is maintained, repayments are made on time, losses are kept to a minimum, and arrears are economically collected.
- Reject or authorise applications in accordance with company standards and establish appropriate repayment terms to minimise the organisation’s credit risk.
- Manage the organisation’s most complex, large, or difficult credit accounts to maintain positive customer relations and minimise debts outstanding.
- Monitor the status of credit and collection activities to identified problem areas and adapt procedures to improve the overall performance of the team.
- Liaise with functional or business unit managers to ensure that credit and collection activities are consistent with the organisation’s overall customer relations strategy.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of credit and collections staff to ensure that the credit and collections activities are conducted effectively and ethically and comply with the organisation’s policies and standards as well as relevant regulations and laws
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
we plays active role in facilitating infrastructure financing