- Familiar with SAP system and procedure warehouse management.
- Monitoring and controlling stock off name material and finish goods.
- Maintain accuracy stock in warehouse.
- Monitoring incoming and delivery finish goods process on schedule.
- Create budget in warehouse.
- Drive supplier quality and resolve any issues relating to suppliers.
- Analyze production spesification and capacity data.
- Performs mathematical computations to determine reliability of manufacturing process and tools and adequacy of manning requirements.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in warehouse supervisor and expertise in the automotive industry or heavy equipment Industry are essential .
- Must be familiar using Microsoft Visio
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Maximum age 40 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Resourceful with good cost analysis capability, hard worker and under pressure
- Have knowledge and skill of supply chain and warehouse management system.
- Independent with good leadership and managerial skill.
- Able to work cohesively as a team.
- Fluent in English is a must
- ISO 9001 : 2000 experience
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Postive attitude, outgoing, good listener, problem-solver, confident, target oriented, team worker, good player
Delta Silicon Industrial Park Block A 10/2
Your application will be treated confidentially
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for test and interview