- Operates effectively as an individual or as a member of the development team.
- Ability to provide a quick turnaround of enhancement or fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for a wide range of design from Web Application & Components, Mobile Devices, Email Newsletter Templates to Graphic Design & Multimedia for Marketing / Sale purpose.
- Demonstrates creative, technical & analytical skills.
- Comfortable to work with HTML / HTML5 / Responsive Design & CSS
- Self-motivation, discipline, fast, efficient, detail & creativity are key.
- Ability to create website design (PSD/A1) to xhtml & CSS
- Ability to fix cross browser compatibility issues on IE, Fire Fox, Google Chrome, Safari, IOS & Android.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Have a knowledge in User Experience Design (UX)
- Experience with Responsive Design & Image Optimization with Sprite Images
- Experience with Slicing images/psd to HTML
- Advanced knowledge on CSS3, HTML5, AJAX & jQuery Framework
- Familiar with cross browser compatibility fixes
- Good personality & can work with the team
- Creative, innovative & detail oriented
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pantai Indah Kapuk - Jakarta Utara.
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
PT. Alumagubi Indonesia, Kompleks TOHO Blok A No 15, Kamal Muara Penjaringan, North Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia