The Web Developer is responsible for designing and implementing an executable code solution, testing the resulting components, and analyzing run time profiles to debug errors that might exist. He/she can also be responsible for creating the software's architecture and for employing rapid application development tools.
- Develop and maintain Web Base applications
- Prepare application technical materials
- Perform System Integration Test
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Minimum A Bachelor Degree from reputable university majoring in Information System, Computer Science or Equivalent
- Having at least 1 year experience (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
- A mature individual with high self-confident and the ability to work effectively in IT environment
- Good communication skill, mainly in handling users request and showing good determination to complete task.
- Excellent in technical programming algorithm
- Ability to work on your own initiative or as a team player.
- Familiar with SQL (Oracle is a plus point)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Wisma Keiai 15th Floor,Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 3.
- Good personality, hardworking, trustworthy, keen to learn & discipline is a must
- Like to learn new skill(s)
- Inside the Central Business District area
- 15 times salary for a year. (include medical and annual bonus