- Program, test and debug all web applications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy web applications.
- Code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.
- Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
- Collaborate with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
- Assist and support in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
- Research and propose software programs that are compatible to the future technologies.
- Initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans in case of systems failure.
- Prepare and coordinate intranet web updates and intranet website changes.
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Assume ownership of code throughout development, staging, testing and production
- Maximum 30 years old
- Working experience at least 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related major from reputable university
- Excellent knowledge & advanced skill sets on SQL (along with advanced query), PHP, CMS, HTML5 and CSS3 including testing method for cross-platform browsers
- Understanding of PHP framework (such as CodeIgniter, Yii), JQuery, AJAX and mobile programming (iOS, Android) would be an advantage
- Understanding of Ruby, Rails (Ruby on Rails) would be an advantage
- Great knowledge and experience in using WordPress CMS is a must
- Experienced in translating design to code; PSD (Photoshop) to HTML + CSS + JS
- Willing to work hard, honest and strong self-initiative
- Able to work individually or in team, under pressure or not
- Willing to be placed, temporarily alone, at a 1-floor-shopoffice in Pantai Indah Kapuk, Jakarta Utara
Tutup pada 29/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
PT. Alumagubi Indonesia, Kompleks TOHO Blok A No 15, Kamal Muara Penjaringan, North Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia