Reporting to the head of sales, you will be working with leads & customers of Yacademy that want to improve their lives and be at the forefront of Digital Technology & Innovation. You will help leads & clients find out courses suited for them and resolve potential issues. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team and build your career in a dynamic, start-up environment where you will be working with industry leaders. By the way, we call our clients “AlumnY”.
- Handling inbound leads directly, online, or telephone and respond to the customer inquiries promptly. Optimizing the experience for our customers
- Conducting customer surveys
- Creating customer reports and managing customer satisfaction Working closely together with the rest of the team to implement customer strategies
- Provide feedback on customer needs & trends
Create invoice and follow up payment with customers
Qualifications and requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in customer care Fluent in Bahasa and English Great communication skills
- Customer focused is a must
- Willing to go the extra mile to creating the best service for our customers
- Knowledge of digital technology and marketing is a plus
Experience in education industry is a plus
Life at Yacademy
- Yacademy provides Education for a Digital Future.
- Our team’s mission is to build a community that is at the forefront of Digital Technology & Innovation
- We are a dynamic, thriving and innovative work environment.
- We're based in Jakarta, surrounded by other emerging start-ups
We offer competitive salaries, access to any of our courses, and great colleagues - who wouldn't want to work with us!