- Male or Female maximum 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree of any disciplines preferably in Engineering
- Have experience in Logistic preferably 2 years in Mine or Oil Business at the same level, no experience also welcome
- Familiar with supply chain report from procurement until stocktaking
- Computer literacy in logistic system
- Experience of shipment management
- Willing to travel to the mine site in South Kalimantan without prescribed time
- Compile daily report from site to the Logistic Manager
- Ensure the physical availability of heavy mining equipment by manage service plan
- Coordinating with users, site warehouse, buyers vendor and forwarders for goods delivery schedules and shipment plan.
- Manage contract with subcontractors in term of cost, physical availability, on time and safety.
- Follow up non conformance report of delivery issues (delay, substandard, defect, missing, incomplete).
- Expediting Process for PR and PO outstanding.
- Other Assignments