- Male or Female maximum 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree of any disciplines preferably in Engineering
- Have experience in Logistic preferably 2 years in Mine or Oil Business at the same level, no experience also welcome
- Familiar with supply chain report from procurement until stocktaking
- Computer literacy in logistic system
- Experience of shipment management
- Willing to travel to the mine site in South Kalimantan without prescribed time
- Compile daily report from site to the Logistic Manager
- Ensure the physical availability of heavy mining equipment by manage service plan
- Coordinating with users, site warehouse, buyers vendor and forwarders for goods delivery schedules and shipment plan.
- Manage contract with subcontractors in term of cost, physical availability, on time and safety.
- Follow up non conformance report of delivery issues (delay, substandard, defect, missing, incomplete).
- Expediting Process for PR and PO outstanding.
- Other Assignments
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
In response to an increasing demand for coal around the world, especially in Indonesia itself, PT. GLOBAL MAKARA TEKNIK (GMT) was established in 2010. The company is privately held coal mining and marketing company, supplying steam coal to the domestic and export markets. Headquarter in Jakarta and manages the operations in Southern and Eastern Kalimantan.