To manage the day to day operations of the Accounting office. Primary responsibilities include the financial analysis & financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit & control, asset & liability reconciliation, working capital & cash control.
- Ensuring Report Delivery Deadlines - Submitting reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensuring P&L Accuracy - Ensuring profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Demonstrating Leadership - Utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Achieving/Exceeding Goals - Achieving and exceeding goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Demonstrating Knowledge - Demonstrating knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Generating and Delivering Accurate and Timely Results - Generating and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Communicating Information Timely - Informing and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that All Taxes are Current, Collected and/or Accrued - Monitoring all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts) and statements are delivered to appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
- Reconciles balance sheet.
- Ensures all the tasks in every area of Accounting is completed on a daily basis.
- Maintains a strong accounting & operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability and manage business risks.
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Ensures tax rates used for sales/use tax are current and proper amounts are collected and/or accrued.
- Utilizes an "open door" policy.
- Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
- Ensures account balances are supported by appropriate documentation in accordance with SOPs.
- Reviews audit issues and makes corrections as necessary.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication occurs with associates to create awareness of business objectives, communicate expectations, and recognize performance.
- Celebrates successes by publicly recognizing the contributions of team members.
- Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Leverages technology and effectively uses information systems and tools to generate financial reports and provide managers with analytical support to drive decision-making.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with associates.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Provides excellent leadership (e.g., differentiates top performers, fosters teamwork and encourages work/life balance).
- Participates in the associate performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
- Attends critique meetings to review information with management team.
- Ensures associates establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships within their team.
- Advises the Director of Finance on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Communicates financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviors.
- Solicits associate feedback.
- Leverages centralized accounting processes and shared services.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Mathematics - Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Basic Computer Skills - Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Number Facility - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Economics and Accounting - Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, P&L statements, operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling, and the reporting of financial data.
- Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Management of Financial Resources - Determining how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures.
- Analytical/Critical Thinking - The ability to gather and organize information using a logical and systematic process; recognize patterns and relationships in complex data; examine data to identify implications, problems and draw appropriate conclusions; generate alternative solutions to problems; evaluate strengths, weaknesses and consequences of alternative solutions and approaches to solving problems.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive annual leave
- Global training opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the company and travel overseas
If you think you have what we are looking for this job, then send your resume in pdf to us via click ' APPLY NOW '
PT. HOOTERS RESTAURANTS INDONESIA
Mobile: +62 87785075559