As a Coordinator your main task will be to provide support to new and existing accommodation partners, contacting, informing and advising them about how to meet the demands of the visitors on the Booking.com website. You will also build the hotel webpages and training the new hotels on how to use Booking.com BV’s extranet and how to use the systems that can improve their availability and supply. Furthermore you will offer support to the Account Managers with various tasks at the office.
This full-time position will be based in our Bali office.
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with partners in your region by telephone, by internal messaging and occasionally in person to assist with the development of Booking.com BV’s business;
- Support Booking.com BV in building productive relationships with partners to ensure that they offer the best availability and rate structure;
- Identify opportunities for partners that will help improve Booking.com BV’s business by using its internal tool of priority setting;
- First point of contact for key local accommodation partners, answering questions and queries, taking action as needed;
- Participation in weekly team learning in your office;
- Advise accommodation partners regarding their (potential)webpages on Booking.com BV’s website and how they can amend data with respect to supply, availability, specials, promotions;
- Liaison person for properties to contact when they have questions by phone and the Account Managers are unavailable;
- Providing support to properties or Booking.com BV in building the webpage for accommodations and/or maintaining property information on the Booking.com website;
- Verify that the website has accurate information on properties and pictures of newly registered accommodations;
- Delivering training by phone to new and or existing properties on how to use Booking.com’s extranet and rates & availability system;
- Providing properties with information and advice mainly by phone, including follow-ups;
- Looking after IT/administrative related tasks;
- In consultation with the Account Managers, provide information support to Booking.com BV for new and existing accommodations;
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning and projects;
- Support Customer Service, assisting in additional tasks and projects when needed
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from Booking.com BV.
- Great face-to-face and telephone communication skills;
- Affinity/experience within e-travel and/or hotel/travel industry is a plus;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently;
- Ability to persuade and convince partners on the phone to implement suggestions;
- Quick and resourceful, flexible, accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail;
- Team player, motivated and enjoys to work in e-travel and hospitality;
- Fluent in English and Native level Indonesian Speaker;
- Business focused;
- Positive attitude;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
- You already live in Bali and do not require work pass sponsorship to work in Indonesia.
Join planet Earth's #1 accommodation site
Booking.com was established in 1996 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and has grown into the world’s leading online hotel and accommodation reservations company. Booking.com is still operated from Amsterdam and supported by more than 184 offices.
13,000 people across the world are dedicated to serving Booking.com’s customers and property-owning partners.
We want to be the best team of motivated and skilled people in the industry. Over 142 nationalities are employed at Booking.com. We are a melting pot of people from all over the world working together. Employees are encouraged to develop their own talents. We have a variety of trainings and other methods within our Booking.com University program to help to do just that.
Our Account Management and Content teams work with our property partners to support transparency, availability, and best pricing for all our customers. Our multilingual Customer Service team provides 24/7 dedicated assistance and advocacy to make sure our customers’ stays meet or exceed their expectations. Our IT teams in Amsterdam take care of creating a perfect shopping experience for our customers.
To help leisure and business travellers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book, and enjoy the world’s best places to stay.
We are part of the Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN).