Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 2 years’ experience, preferably in the FMCG industry, for the job of Procurement Assistant Manager. The job is based in Bekasi, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the Procurement Manager.
The position requires strong organisational, strategic, communication and interpersonal skills to influence others to deliver commitments against agreed timelines in additions to providing visibility of risks and potential benefit. The candidate will also be required to have an understanding of sourcing methodology, commodity market review, spend analysis and procurement reporting.
The primarily responsible of the Procurement Assistant Manager is to support the procurement activities in managing commodities and ingredients and align with key client, procurement regional or global team. Centre of data, information and procurement report for direct or indirect categories, are key components of this job.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Strategic Sourcing Management: conduct industry deep dives, develop sourcing strategies, and utilize 7-step strategic sourcing process when procuring ingredients
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to initiate, direct and conduct all activities relating to negotiating, evaluating, selecting, and implementing preferred supplier contracts. Negotiate legal contracts with suppliers
- Develop long term strategic relationships with key suppliers
- Accountability for compliance on Corporate Environmental Sustainability and Regulatory efforts representing sourcing areas including but not limited to: Commodity certification, Ethical Sourcing, and Risk Management
- Identify creative value optimization ideas which will drive cost savings initiatives (CSI)
- Lead and Manage projects for achieving financial and value optimization targets established by Manager. Monitor and report on savings
- Support key client procurement such as Purchasing, Planner, Manufacturing, R&D in acting as the initial point for ingredient related questions. Ability to distinguish whether an issue can be resolved or needs to be escalated to appropriate manager
- Proficiency in oral / written communication in order to effectively explain complex ideas and approaches to a wide audience. Excellent in report & data analysis (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Provide support to Regional/global Procurement team in Enabler report & data administration
- Ability and comfort in interacting with all levels of the organization, ranging from plant personnel through senior executives. Also, coordinate across multiple functions, to include: Procurement, finance, marketing, legal, R&D, Engineering, and sales, business unit leadership positions.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably food technology, industrial engineering)
- At least 2 years’ work experience in procurement/purchasing/sourcing area, preferably from food industries or FMCG
- Experience in managing contracts and procurement report for local and global
- Capable in data analysis and commodity market review
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer focus skills
- Have the dexterity to deliver cost saving initiatives in ingredients category
- A broad range of category expertise for commodities and ingredients
- Experienced in managing supplier risk management and long-term sourcing strategy
- Agile in solving unexpected problems and provide comprehensive solution
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.