PACKAGING SPECIALIST JOB (CONSUMER GOODS)
Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with an understanding of the FMCG industry, its products and manufacturing systems, as well as having a passion for packaging with a leadership and general project management skills for the job of Packaging Specialist. The job is based in Bekasi, West Java, Indonesia. The winning candidate must be creative, innovative, and has an excellent interpersonal skill, as well as having a strong leadership, planning, and organizing skills.
The Packaging Specialist is responsible for the management in packaging and delivery of new product development projects, from strategic concept, commercialization and renovation projects. The key responsibilities of this job also include supporting sales revenue within NPD sales target contribution in the brand, as well as maintain and provide the health indicative brand GM for the NPD execution.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of new product development projects in packaging side
- Ensure delivery projects on time and to agreed budgets
- Hands on delivery of longer term innovation projects and leveraging external suppliers to achieve results
- Proactively with marketing and procurement team to manage packaging design and ensure serviced properly
- Championing NPD process adherence and coordinating inputs for monthly NPD and R&D meeting
- Proactively develops self and team awareness related with packaging and product quality improvement
- Actively engage in driving cross functional management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Food Technology, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of general FMCG product and packaging, as well as manufacturing system and processes
- Creativity, innovative, and passion on packaging
- Having strong leadership skills, able to lead internally and also cross functional projects
- General project management skills ( able to lead multiple projects and monitor the progress as schedule & quality goals)
- Planning and organizing skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Good insight, problem solving, and good decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Good presentation and computer skills (especially for Al, Photoshop/freehand)
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor