- • Multinational Agro Chemical Company
- • Career Development
- • Competitive Compensation & Benefit
- Reporting to Area Sales Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for achieving sales target in the assigned area
- Monitoring stock inventory and product availability
- Creating demand, and implementing field demos and promotion programs.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in agriculture (especially majoring in Plant Pest and Desease).
- 3 years related experience in Crop Protection & Environmental Science
- Plantation with proven track record in sales.
- Good intrapersonal skills. Good communication skills in English and Indonesia both verbal and written.
- Good computer proficiency. Hard worker and able to work in team. Result oriented, self- reliant with strong communication and intrapersonal skills.