- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with Board of Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate Minutes of Meetings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Diploma or bachelor degree from reputable University, majoring Secretary.
- Having 2 years experiences in same position is preferable.
- Age maximum 35 years.
- Must be computer literate in MS-Office and MS-Project.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, bright, dynamic and highly motivated.
- Multitasking job oriented, punctual, detail oriented.
- Good correspondence and documenting.
- Good health.
- High determination with a good assertiveness skill.
- Good looking and excellent communication skills are essential, as is a command of English, written and verbal. Mandarin Preferable
- The position will be based in Greater Jakarta area
Jl. Raya Narogong km 16, Cileungsi Bogor