Sustainability Internship - Chemical
- Support our sustainability goals with our supplier base
- Provide chemical knowledge and support to the Sustainability Teams
- Collaboratewith internal and external stakeholders on chemical related activities
In the H&M Production organization we transform design ideas into actual products. We ensure that we produce safe products for our customers and remain in the forefront of sustainability.
As a Sustainability Internship - Chemical, your main focus will be to support in evaluate & secure the compliance of every manufacturing process used to produce the productsaccording to H&M chemical requirements.
What will you do?
In this role, you will be kept busy and engaged through a wide range of tasks. Primarily you will need to:
• Coordinate information collection and reporting internally and externally related to Manufacturing Requirement Substance List (MRSL) and Best Chemical Management Practice (BCMP)
• Assist the Sustainability Manager & Environment Sustainability Senior with reports, statistics, etc.
• Update documents with the information provided from regions’ Sustainability Chemists and from own evaluations.
• Provide updated information on best available chemicals (Positive List) from the chemical industry.
Who will you work with?
In this role you will join a dynamic and energetic team based in Jakarta. You will report to theEnvironment Sustainability Senior and interact regularly with Supply Chain Teams, Internal Sustainability Teams, Production QA Chemists and our external supplier.
Who are you?
At H&M, we value your personal qualities as much as your professional skills. We really want you to join our team if
- Degree in: Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related area
- Structured and organized
- Good Analytical skills
- Good networking skills
- Ability to act with integrity
- You believe strong, clear values, not manuals, guide our daily interaction with each other
- You appreciate open door policy where everyone’s ideas are important
- You are comfortable expressing yourself in English as this is our business language
What’s in it for you?
One of our H&M values is that “we believe in people”, and as such we will invest in your professional growth in many different ways. Our compensation package for this position is competitive with market standards but what really stand out are our benefits and the open work environment that you will find. Join us and you’ll be entitled to:
Flexible working hours
Staff Discount across H&M and other H&M Brand stores
Full support of your work & life balance
For this role we will be offering a local contract.
So what's next?
If what you have read so far sounds like a great place to work, then please apply. If your CV will be among those selected you will be invited for an initial telephone screening, followed by a couple of face to face interviews in our offices.
Fashion & Quality at the best price in a sustainable way
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
H&M is one of the world's leading garment retailers and we are as Representative Office, Puls Trading Far East Ltd in Jakarta, Indonesia are looking for
Review ( PULS TRADING FAR EAST LIMITED )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Struktur organisasi perusahaan sudah baik dan tertata rapi. Peraturan perusahaan pun dibuat simpel sehingga tidak merepotkan para staff dan karyawannya.
Sebaiknya atasan lebih peka lagi terhadap kebutuhan yang diperlukan di dalam tim-nya. Waktu kerja juga agar lebih diatur lagi agar pekerja tidak stress.