- Internal candidates on regular or fixed-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of eighteen months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- The minimum time in post requirement is six months for such internal candidates who are incumbents of a position being advertised or confirmed for discontinuation.
- Internal candidates on short-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of six months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- In addition, all applicants should meet eligibility requirements for languages, education and work experience requirements stipulated in this vacancy announcement.
- Assist in the conduct of sensitization and socialization activities for participating government counterparts at national, provincial and district levels.
- Assist in the preparation and conduct of program coordination meetings with project stakeholders, including the provincial- and district-level disaster management agencies and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Forums.
- Assist in the establishment of proposal reviews committees that comprise key elements of local government and civil society.
- Under direction of PM, and in close collaboration with DRR Forums, assist the process of pre-qualifying CSOs that can demonstrate compliance with pre-established program criteria; communicate and socialize the outcomes of the pre-qualification process to participating organizations.
- Under direct supervision of PM, assist CSOs in the preparation of grant proposals for submission to the Funding Facility; communicate to CSOs the specific procedural requirements of the grant application process; provide to CSO applicants instruction and technical support in writing quality grant proposals in line with given formats.
- Assist and guide CSO applicants in developing funding proposals that are supportive of the Facility’s strategic priorities.
- Assist the proposal review committee to undertake a careful analysis of the merits of each proposal as basis for recommending a final list of projects for funding; communicate the results of the evaluation process to applicants and project stakeholders; assist relevant IOM departments in the processing of award notices and grant agreements.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of capacity-building for CSO grantees.
- Monitor the grants activities of partners in the field through on-site visits at key stages of project implementation; provide weekly reports and briefings to PM on findings from site visits; bring to the attention of PM any constraints in the implementation of grants activities; flag to PM as a matter of urgency suspected fraud cases identified in, or in relation to, the grants execution.
- Assist and guide grantees in the preparation of progress reports; review progress and financial reports of grantees and recommend to PM the processing of tranche payments.
- Organize monitoring visits to project sites for local government counterparts, donor and other interested project participants.
- Facilitate access of grantees to IOM expertise in procurement and financial management when and where needed; monitor grantee compliance with procedures for procurement and financial management.
- Assist the preparation of a final evaluation of the Funding Facility with specific regard to relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact, sustainability and lessons learned.
- Under direction of PM, liaise and coordinate activities with government counterparts as necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- University degree in Economics Development Studies, Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Agriculture, Statistics, or any other social sciences, with three years of related work experience
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project management, general development experience in the field of project management, micro-enterprise development, socio-economic development, rural development, area development.
- Proven technical skills in M&E methods and tools: Result-Based Management, Project Cycle Management / Logical Framework analysis, Indicator development, Data collection and analysis; Qualitative M&E: Outcome mapping, Most Significant Change etc. Hands-on experience with M&E of multi-partner and foreign funded programs.
- Has training and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and oral English communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced user of Excel, and other MS Office applications. Database development or statistical analysis experience is a plus.
- Interest in and affinity with poverty alleviation and global solidarity, local economic development strategy and strengthening of membership organizations.
- Liaison with various level of government entities, UN agencies, NGOs, community and other stakeholders.
- Familiar with DRR issues and relevant government structures.
a) Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d) Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management; e) Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility; f) Displays mastery of subject matter; g) Contributes to a collegial team environment; h) Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; i) Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; j) Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
a) Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations; b) Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners; c) Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors)
- Migration and development
- Facilitating migration
- Regulating migration
- Forced migration.
Review ( International Organization for Migration )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.