- Internal candidates on regular or fixed-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of eighteen months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- The minimum time in post requirement is six months for such internal candidates who are incumbents of a position being advertised or confirmed for discontinuation.
- Internal candidates on short-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of six months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement.
- In addition, all applicants should meet eligibility requirements for languages, education and work experience requirements stipulated in this vacancy announcement.
- Assist in the conduct of sensitization and socialization activities for participating government counterparts at national, provincial and district levels.
- Assist in the preparation and conduct of program coordination meetings with project stakeholders, including the provincial- and district-level disaster management agencies and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Forums.
- Assist in the establishment of proposal reviews committees that comprise key elements of local government and civil society.
- Under direction of PM, and in close collaboration with DRR Forums, assist the process of pre-qualifying CSOs that can demonstrate compliance with pre-established program criteria; communicate and socialize the outcomes of the pre-qualification process to participating organizations.
- Under direct supervision of PM, assist CSOs in the preparation of grant proposals for submission to the Funding Facility; communicate to CSOs the specific procedural requirements of the grant application process; provide to CSO applicants instruction and technical support in writing quality grant proposals in line with given formats.
- Assist and guide CSO applicants in developing funding proposals that are supportive of the Facility’s strategic priorities.
- Assist the proposal review committee to undertake a careful analysis of the merits of each proposal as basis for recommending a final list of projects for funding; communicate the results of the evaluation process to applicants and project stakeholders; assist relevant IOM departments in the processing of award notices and grant agreements.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of capacity-building for CSO grantees.
- Monitor the grants activities of partners in the field through on-site visits at key stages of project implementation; provide weekly reports and briefings to PM on findings from site visits; bring to the attention of PM any constraints in the implementation of grants activities; flag to PM as a matter of urgency suspected fraud cases identified in, or in relation to, the grants execution.
- Assist and guide grantees in the preparation of progress reports; review progress and financial reports of grantees and recommend to PM the processing of tranche payments.
- Organize monitoring visits to project sites for local government counterparts, donor and other interested project participants.
- Facilitate access of grantees to IOM expertise in procurement and financial management when and where needed; monitor grantee compliance with procedures for procurement and financial management.
- Assist the preparation of a final evaluation of the Funding Facility with specific regard to relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, impact, sustainability and lessons learned.
- Under direction of PM, liaise and coordinate activities with government counterparts as necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- University degree in Economics Development Studies, Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Agriculture, Statistics, or any other social sciences, with three years of related work experience
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with five years of relevant professional experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in Monitoring and Evaluation, Project management, general development experience in the field of project management, micro-enterprise development, socio-economic development, rural development, area development.
- Proven technical skills in M&E methods and tools: Result-Based Management, Project Cycle Management / Logical Framework analysis, Indicator development, Data collection and analysis; Qualitative M&E: Outcome mapping, Most Significant Change etc. Hands-on experience with M&E of multi-partner and foreign funded programs.
- Has training and facilitation skills.
- Strong written and oral English communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experienced user of Excel, and other MS Office applications. Database development or statistical analysis experience is a plus.
- Interest in and affinity with poverty alleviation and global solidarity, local economic development strategy and strengthening of membership organizations.
- Liaison with various level of government entities, UN agencies, NGOs, community and other stakeholders.
- Familiar with DRR issues and relevant government structures.
a) Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d) Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management; e) Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility; f) Displays mastery of subject matter; g) Contributes to a collegial team environment; h) Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; i) Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; j) Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
a) Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations; b) Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners; c) Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors)
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
- Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
- Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.
Ktr Cabang Jl Mojopahit 43/65 Darat, Medan Baru Medan 20153 Sumatera Utara