- Internal candidates on regular or fixed-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of eighteen months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement
- The minimum time in post requirement is six months for such internal candidates who are incumbents of a position being advertised or confirmed for discontinuation.
- Internal candidates on short-term contracts should meet the minimum time in post requirement of six months or more at the time of the closing of this vacancy announcement
- Provide assistance in the implementation and monitoring of DRR components as part of Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) project in Aceh Province.
- Collect the information/data for developing risk analyses.
- Provide assistance by organizing capacity building activities through trainings and simulations for targeted government participants and other stakeholders at various level (provincial, district and sub-district);
- In coordination with DRR Coordinator, facilitate the activities pertaining potential hazard mapping at district and community level; assist in arranging and facilitating the activities of Disaster Management (DM) Plans, contingency plans and SOP’s in district level;
- Organize trainings on disaster management, disaster risk reduction and Camp Coordination and Camp Management (CCCM), focus group discussions on DM, DRR and CBDRR activities in provincial, district and community level;
- Provide support to the DRR Coordinator in preparing the draft of contingency plans and SOP’s for specific disasters in district level and community level;
- Provide administrative support to government agencies preparing contingency plans and SOP’s for disasters.
- Prepare data reports and summary sheets in accordance to program needs for the monitoring of program performance indicators.
- Adhere to IOM data protection confidentiality policy as well as strict compliance to IOM Code of Conduct at all times;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
- University Degree in Disaster Management, Planology, Development Planning, or other relevant field from an accredited academic institution, with two years of related work experience,
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with four years of relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in project implementation.
- Demonstrated strong result in area of DM or DRR programmes/projects, familiar with government and IOM procedures.
- Has experience in DRR with various level of government entities, UN agencies, NGO’s, and other stakeholders.
- Good understanding of national and sub-national DRR system, framework and regulations.
- Demonstrated strong result in area of DM Plans, contingency plan, and SOP’s.
- Demonstrated strong result in area DM and CCCM training development.
- Strong coordination and facilitation skills.
- Familiarity with Disaster Risk Reduction issues, Risk assessment, DM Plans, Contingency Plans, emergency response framework and SOP’s
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and hardship conditions, excellent teamwork and communication skills, cross cultural and gender sensitivity.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate high level of initiative, perseverance and professional commitment to achieve high quality results.
- Proven ability to handle confidential data in a professional, responsible and mature manner.
- Willingness to travel to implementation areas in various districts as necessary.
a) Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; b) Works effectively with all clients and stakeholders; c) Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly; d) Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management; e) Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility; f) Displays mastery of subject matter; g) Contributes to a collegial team environment; h) Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation; i) Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; j) Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
a) Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations.
b) Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners.
c) Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Tutup pada 30/October/2016
Ktr Cabang Jl Mojopahit 43/65 Darat, Medan Baru Medan 20153 Sumatera Utara
- Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
- Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.