- Organizing the safe, cost-effective, and timely shipments of goods of International Trade
- Providing a range of informational as well as operational assistances to exporters & importers to guide their freights efficiently through regulatory Customs procedures across country borders
- Strong aspiration to prosper in this field of export/import Logistics
- Applicants must be willing to be stasioned at Semarang.
- Relevant experience in similar field, or high ability to learn fast the wide aspects of Logistics business
- Excellent team-building and leadership & communication skills. Management or team leadership experience in Freight Forwarding business is an advantage.
- Good work ethics and personal integrity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Shipping Documentation, Customs Brokerage, English communication, Computer Office Applications.
- Language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
Tutup pada 31/October/2016