- Administration and handlings of Export/Import Shipping Documents
- Monitoring Shipliners’ vessel schedules and Exporters’/Importers’ loading and unloading needs and plans
- Maintaining close and timely communications with Shipliners, Overseas Agents, and Exporters/Importers
- Good work ethics and personal integrity
- Relevant experience in similar field.
- Careful, well-organized, and efficient handlings of Paper/Administrative works.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Shipping Documentation, English communication, Computer Office Applications.
- Language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.