PT Wook Mobile Commerce
- Drive ecommerce sales through product strategy for specific categories across multiple mediums
- Ensure all products are visually stunning and all information is accurate
- Partner to establish class/category level forecasts and plans that roll up to the overall ecommerce plan with finance
- Buying the online assortment of product across specific categories an take end-to-end ownership of inventory until exit
- Manage the product catalog for specific product categories
- Coordinate campaigns, promotions and featured products with business partners
- Drives product presentation in forward-looking capabilities, such as customization, subscription services, and more
- Identify inventory concerns for slow moving products, as well as, be able to recognize best sellers and trends to be able to influence future assortments
- Establish and review performance metrics, such as sales, inventory and margin targets
- Explore and document ecommerce processes to see where improvements could be made for merchandising department and interaction with cross-functional teams
- Conduct marketplace research and present new market opportunities
- Analyze weekly/monthly/quarterly sales data and communicate trends effectively to wider audience
- Maximum 40 years old
- Minimal 5 years of experience in an ecommerce merchandising or planning/buying role
- Experience with buying/inventory planning, forecasting and tracking
- Must possess analytical skills such as line planning, forecasting, interpreting sales data, and interpreting market trends
- Agility and ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with the Demandware ecommerce platform
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Committed to supporting and maintaining company culture
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||PT Wook Mobile Commerce lihat lowongan|
Established in 2011, PT Wook Mobile Commerce is the first e-commerce company that is building a platform which combines the concept of B2B (Business to Business) and O2O (online to offline) in Indonesia. Our company is based in Indonesia. We are managing many well known brands, like VIVAN, ROBOT, SCUD, TENDA, HUNTKEY, DJI, DEVIA, XI LIFE and etc. Products are ranging from power banks, Wifi Routers, smart phone accessories to drone, and etc. And there will be more well known and qualified brands and products joining us, since we have a strong supply chain team based in China.
Our Mobile e-commerce platform (B2B distribution)—WOOK integrates the features of Sale and Group-buying with the model of O2O. It provides customers attractively advertising and high-quality supply chain resources. With the rapid development of mobile shopping in Indonesia, WOOK will take advantage of our outstanding APP application, experienced sales team and abundant Chinese supply chain resources, to become Indonesia's best mobile terminal distribution platform.
Our registered users positioned as traditional retailers, shop owner, mobile shop owner, social media suppliers (Facebook / twitter / BBM / Wechat) ,shopkeepers, etc.
Showed by the 2014 Indonesia Marketing Research data, with the mobile phone penetration rate 10.7%, 3G penetration rate 17%, Indonesia has nearly 50 million mobile phone users, which ranked sixth in the world, with the growth rate up to 10% per year. The Internet Age of Indonesia is coming.
With the broad prospects, WOOK has attracted some venture capitalists. In November 2014, we obtained a first round Venture Capital Investment from three venture capital investing firms: Danen Ventures, Resources Investment and Dark horse fund, and the second round of investment will come in this September.
Our head office is in Jakarta. We already have 13 branch offices in Indonesia (Bandung , Jogjakarta, Medan , Palembang, Semarang, Manado, Bali, Lampung, Pekanbaru, Surabaya, Makarssa and Pontianak), and we plan to open another 4 branches this year. We plan to have more than 30 branches in Indonesia, and employees will reach more than 1000 people.