- Manage overall of HR functions : Recruitment, Training, Payroll, Personnel administration, Employess Welfare, Grading, KPI, Organization, HR system
- Manage over all of GA functions : Security, Safety, Building Maintenance, Employees Facilities, 5S, etc
- Manage over all of Legal function : Company legal document (AOA/Deed, Principle License, Bussiness License, Master List, etc), Expatriate document, Industrial Relations, Company Regulation.
- Ensure all company policies related with HRGA & Legal, System and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Report to Directors.
- Age : 33 – 40 Years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology
- More than 3 years working experience as HR GA & Legal Assistant Manager in Automotive parts Manufacturing company
- Fluent English both oral and written
- Can speak Japanese is advantage
- Familiar with HRIS System
- Discipline, good interpersonal skill, good analytical skill, good communication skill and self starter
- High motivation and commitment to make long years service in the company
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow