Mitra Adi Perkasa PT
RETAIL OPERATION DIVISION MANAGER
- Manage and control yearly operational plan preparation and defining key initiatives, fine tune and propose to Vice President in order to ensure achievement of strong profitable growth
- Manage and control preparation of operational budget expenditures, review, fine tune and propose to Director, control implementation and report variances in order to ensure cost effectiveness and achieve profit targets
- Manage, coach, and review performance of own human resources, enhance skills, review individual potential and career development in order toensure availability of competent human resources as well as enhance division’s performance
- Prepare and propose yearly store expansion plan to Vice President in order to ensure achievement of sales and profitability target
- Develop and control implementation of divisional merchandising plan for existing brands in order toincrease sales and profit hence support organization’s goal
- Plan, control and perform divisional operations activities covering people management, protection of company asset, inventory management, customer servicing following standard operating procedures in order to increase sales, ensure customer satisfaction and compliance to SOP
- Well immersed in end to end operation management of opening new store
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in management
- Required language (s) : English(fluent oral and written)
- At least 8 year(s) management expertise in Retail Industry is required for this position
- Has excellent knowledge in retail operation and process good communication skills, strong conceptual thinking, has problem solving abilities and strong leadership capacity
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||Mitra Adi Perkasa PT lihat lowongan|
Leading on retail network and brand portfolio in Indonesia with over 40 concepts covering all aspects - from sports to fashion and lifestyle; department stores to trendy cafes; Mitra Adi Perkasa (MAP) growth from just a few to over 710 outlets in a short span is unrivalled in Indonesia.
MAP is managed by a strong management team of retail marketing professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in their various backgrounds.
Are you ready for taking challenges? Let’s join us and growth the business together with our great team.