- Maintain and support new and/or ongoing Java J2EE web and/or desktop application projects i.e. bug fixing, enhancements, server tuning and etc
- Develop and Implement web, desktop and/or mobile application
- Liaise with other software engineers, project director and other stakeholders
- Liaise with customers, and to manage their expectations and work towards customers satisfaction
- Review any given business and technical requirements and provide accurate feedback and/or solutions
- Develop and Implement the automated and/or manual test strategies for new and/or existing web/desktop/mobile applications
- Prepare technical documentations, user guides, test scripts, post implementation report, and any other required documentation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information System or equivalent
- Min. 3 years experience on Java J2EE(Spring, Struts,Hibernate, JSTL or etc)
- Min. 3 years experience on any relational database (Oracle,SQL Server, MySQL, Postgre)
- Having Mobile App Development skills is a plus point
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with technical and non technical people
- Professional, hard worker, eager to learn and adaptable, target & time oriented
- Hardworking, trustworthy, fast learner and responsible in meeting deadlines
- Have a good interpersonal, communication, management and organizational skills
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
Attractive Remuneration Package:
- Basic Salary
- Project Bonus
- 5 Days Work Week
Interested candidates are invited to email their detailed resume stating current and expected salary, contact phone number together with a scanned recent passport-size photograph by clicking "Apply Now" button below or send it to career[@]klickersgroup[.]com
For more information please visit our website www.klickersgroup.com
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Interview "
Klickers is a fast growing IT company with solid team that’s dynamic and progressive with a dedication to provide clients with quality Information Technology solutions and services.
We combine strong analytical skill sets and deep industry experience to enable organizations to streamline their business processes as well as to provide guidance for organisational change management.
Klickers Team provide full range of services, from IT consultancy, training, and finally to help clients swift through their software development and project implementation process.
We are inviting suitable qualified dynamic and motivated individuals to apply for the following position to support our local and international clients: