We’re looking for a individuals to join our dynamic team to provide world-class support for some of our largest, high profile customers. The person will be responsible for taking a proactive approach with an assigned list of customers to ensure they are receiving the most comprehensive support possible. The candidate will expect to support our full breadth of our digital and online services for the clients.
We are looking to this person to work closely with the client and cross-functional teams to develop quality solutions for the client.
- Attend to clients to discuss their needs and requirements.
- Work directly with the consulting team to support pitches.
- Liaise and coordinating with the delivery team (creative, technology and campaign team) for timely project delivery.
- Manage project scope, drive resolution and keep project on schedule.
- Develop and track project action items and issues. Document all necessary items as needed.
- Track project’s progress with constant scrutiny and supervision.
- Ensure clear communication with clients on project delivery, issues and expectations
- Creating and experimenting with cutting edge ideas and innovations around the emerging marketing platforms
- Any degree or diploma with experience preferably from one of the following disciplines:
- Communication and media studies
- Business or management
- Information Studies
- Computer Science
- Business Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver and able to think outside the box
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of digital ecosystem (Digital media, Digital Analysis and Digital Marketing) and social media & mobile platforms
- Previous exposure to Social networking, current market trends and consumer insights and familiar with online marketing concepts
- Professionalism and a steady head above their shoulder.
- Team Player and Able to work under pressure