Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of an up-and-coming insurance aggregator based in Jakarta. Our client aims to help everyone be protected and serve all their insurance needs by providing an end to end service - from insurance policy discovery to claims assistance. Our respected client is seeking an internal and the external relations professional for the job of Communications Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is an excellent job opportunity for a candidate with superior public relations (PR), media relations, and digital media capabilities.
The Communications Manager will be responsible for a number of projects, including Online Agent Recruitment, B2C Website Optimization, including In-Site and Off-Site SEO, Blog Building, Adwords Campaign, Social Media Campaign, Ad Placement, Banking Partnership and Sales Program.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conveying an organization's internal and external messages
- Prepare presentations and communicate with stakeholders: employees, investors, customers, media, business partners, and public
- Create strategies to increase stakeholder’s awareness and promote productivity as well as company image
- Communicate with the media and other interested parties in a way that maintain a positive image and reputation of the company
- Create, implement and oversee communications and customer loyalty programs
- Bachelor's degree in PR/communication
- At least 2 years’ experience in communications and customer loyalty
- Skilful communicator and/or presenter
- Strong network in PR and media relation
- Strong concepting, writing, editing, proofreading, copy writing
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Superior project management and time management skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media and insurance/financial industry
- Self-motivated with a positive, humble, and professional approach to management
- Able to work independently and with various department to support company goals above and beyond his/her basic job description
If you feel that you cameet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.